Thursday, February 28, 2013

My mind is a mess!!!

So there is a lot going on... 


As you know I am walking through doing a carving demonstation - a many step how to.  I am having some minor issues with deciding if I want to carve the same image on each block or to do separate ones.  Also there is the transferring.  I need a small sharp image I can transfer with acetone, iron, parchment, and pencil.  I also don't want to waste so much carving material since so many are concerned about the carving block.  (funny- a bit)  So the hunt is on.  Right now I am thinking I will carve the word Love.  However, not many jump at letters and that makes it pointless.  I need a simple image with curves that is recognizable that I can get an okay for copyright issues or I have to draw my own. 


I am still emptying craft/art stuff.  Very slow going.  So many small pieces.  I do have good news on the LTC.  I have the design figured out and enough materials to make a dozen - yeah.  This is my Saturday project. 



On top of everything else. . . .

I have struggled that past few days with sleep issues.  I have life like replays in my head at night.  It can really wear me down.  I have struggled with sleep issues in the past, but this is different.  I am making mistakes, not thinking clearly.  I am not dumb by any means, but you might call me intellectually challenged these past few days and that would be an understatement.

I don't know if this is caused by my PTSD or if I am just a mess in other ways, but small things are bothering me like never before.  I am a bit cranky, yep, that is a good word for it.  Poor Timothy- he is to sweet and too cute for crankiness so I am putting it aside for later.  At least trying hard to. 

On a fun note.  Timothy is wearing Cars (as in the movie) pants.  Over those pants he put on car underwear.  So the white Cars underwear is accenting the red Cars pants.  It is awesome.  The best part is that he put his pants and underwear on all by himself.  (the underwear are on backwards)

Looking forward to some great music and good times tomorrow with new friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment