Monday, February 11, 2013

Love

As Valentine's Day approaches I'm focusing on my relationship with David.  We got married in 1996 and we are still going strong.  Everyday the love I have for David grows.  It gets better as time goes on.  I am perfectly matched with the best spouse for me.

Having a toddler in the house definitely bring life into it.  I was washing my face today, Timothy walks up and says OOOOOOOO. Then he took off running and yelling.  Makes you feel real good.

Well a few days ago we had a very interesting night.  Timothy was eating raisins for snack.  He kept pointing to his ear and saying hurt.  Thinking he could be developing an ear infection - I took a quick look into his ear.  No ear infection yet, but one was definitely coming.  There was a raisin in his ear.  I could see it easily.  All I needed to do was pull it out.  I grabbed my tweezers and then told him that I was going to take out the raisin.  He said OK.  Then every time I went to remove it he could cry, scream, and squirm.  After about a hour and a half the raisin was removed whole. It was not very far in at all, thank goodness . Poor guy, very upset.  Was pretty traumatic.




1 comment:

  1. I got married the same year! I know a lot of couples who got married that same year, some of them even the same month and day (Sept. 21) who have gotten divorced. We are so lucky and blessed to have great relationships that are built to last!

    ReplyDelete