Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Breathe


Life moves on. . . . .


So David has the day off - Which is always great.  Spending time together is so refreshing.   Today is a good day to letterbox, however, I have to get organized.  The goal today is to move a desk. A HUGE, HEAVY desk from one room to my work room.  (yes, I do share it with the little boy with fast hands and my ever thoughtful husband, but it is my room).  We have been putting this off for a few days as it is no small task.

One of the wonderful things about have a family day is eating together.  I enjoy cooking for David and he is very grateful for it.   Lunch is our big meal of the day and today we had homemade Mac 'n' Cheese, peas, lean beef steak, and Apple turn overs w/ homemade whipping cream - YUM!!!

I only had enough apples for 3 so that is what we made.  Timothy helped me move them to the plate so one if not completely in one piece, but still very taste.






My dad would love this warm apple turn over with
 homemade whipping cream.
 (he would probably request ice cream)


 

Timothy and I enjoyed playing in the church Gym.  We had a blast following the colored lines on the floor.  He is able to identify which color he is on. We laughed so hard.  He is fast.  It amazes me that he will be 2 soon.










The LTC challenge - I have some of the cutting and inking completed. 
 Hopefully in the next day or 2 I will be able to present a new card.




                   I will come back to couponing.  I have some questions the I need to answer.  
                                         As soon as that is completed we will pick up.


Thank you for all the encouragement, prayers, and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment