Friday, February 8, 2013

Park Fun!

David woke early and headed to work.  So my day started very early 4:30 (yikes~ early).  Today I found out that I really need another freezer.  I have a small one and the side by side part of the frig.  Both are very full and do not close very well.  As with every family we live on a budget, so I plan my shopping when really good buys appear.  Now I have no more room.



Great shopping buys today.  Why I coupon:  Purchased toaster strudel for $.30 each. Also purchase Lucky Charms for $.77 a box.  Free items of today: 8 speed sticks 1.00 off coupons (on sale for 10/10 or $1.00 each) 2 jet dry, and 4 Colgate.  Love a deal!!!




I soak clothes pins in about 1/2 inch fabric softener and water.  I let them sit all night and then pin them in the closet, keeps down the static.  Wonderful in winter, super cheap and you can use them to hold up tank tops =)










Great Time playing in the park.  Nice enough outside for some play time.
  (he started with gloves, but kept taking them off)

No comments:

Post a Comment