Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The choice to Love

Had a wonderful day today.  David was off today we had dinner with new friends and a wonderful lady from church dropped off coupons to my home.  Made out like a bandit today while shopping.  18 bottles of juice, 4 progressive soup, 2 Campbell healthy soups, 2 packages of strawberries, 1 Tyson Anytizers, 2 heat and serve rolls all for $24.16 - love coupons and love double coupon day.  YEAH!!!

Valentine's day approaches... 

When David and I got married we were young.  However, we both wanted a very healthy marriage.  At that time we made to decision that divorce would not be in the cards for us.  We have seen lots of turmoil in our lives.  There have been times when I wondered golly I think I have more than my share.  Through the rough times, the illnesses  the hurt, loss, and sufferings we continue to grow stronger together.  We have made the choice to love each other. A love that forgives, mends, holds, supports, and so much more.   Having complete confidence in your spouse, trusting and enjoying having him around is a great way to live.   

I am very grateful that my parents are a great example of a a healthy marriage.  I know that my dad loves my mom.  My mom adores my dad.  There were definitely tough times, but I grew up in a very secure home. 

So as Valentine's Day approaches I am reminded how much I love David.  

I continue to chose Love!!!


 . 

No comments:

Post a Comment