Monday, July 14, 2014

Sneaky days

Took the day off - kind of.


The kid got a hair cut

We took a break on the road - discovered a park or 2. Covered bridge, and figured out how to locate geocaches on my phone so we don't over lap.

Complaint: way to many sites for geocaches!  However, I love the map tool :). 

Stopped at Michael's to pick up a few things.  They were having a sale on cricut cartridges today.  So I had to wait in line forever (so it seemed).  A group of ladies were buying one. And then going out and coming back in.  Apparently the sale was for a percentage off - limit one.  Laughed so hard at the spectacle that was in front of me.  I love a good deal, just funny.

Planning some sneaky stuff around here, love it.  Watch out world. 

Tomorrow is LTC making day.  Kind of exciting.  

Also sorting out cards for the next frame.  To be completed soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment