Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Kirk- LTC and another frame

So I decided if I did not put time aside for creating - I would just keep putting it off.

So I started with my image stamped in 6 different colors.  I really liked the jean, but everything I tried failed.  Then I moved to the mustard color.  Blah.  So overwhelming I could not stand it.  

I then stamped in different paints and bleach.  Nothing was working the way I wanted it too.  If only I had this or that. (I do! Somewhere). I gave up, made a snack and came back to it.  

Back to handy black.  Ok I can do this.  Retrieved a blender pen, paint dabblers, watercolor pencils, and water brush.  I was determined to get one done.


After an hour including break to get the brain's juices going I decided to tackle another frame. 



 (Serious spoilers)


Here is what it started out looking like.

I grabbed some alcohol inks - if you have never used them, you are really missing out!

It took me a few tries to decide what color variables I wanted.  So I experimented in a few of the famed areas and came up with a color arrangement I liked.



The task of choosing the cards to be displayed was a challenge.  I took one binder.  Decided one card every 3 pages.  This is what I have.  Delightful!  Now displayed!





2 comments: