Wednesday, July 30, 2014

making a reusable envelope.

Many cover their bubble envelopes for future use.  I was out to find a new method rather than taping them all up. (I cannot stand the noise) I found one.  The first few took a bit longer to make, but now it takes a minute.


Envelope and Contact paper



I lay the envelope on the contact paper and cut it (like measuring wrapping paper)

Once it is cut - I gently pull a small corner down and cover the envelope a bit at a time.

I then rub the contact paper over the envelope (making sure there is not bubbles)





After this is done. I took one piece of tape and covered the flap of the envelope so that no one would try to peel it back to make the self stick area be exposed.  I have mailed several out without problems.  I tape down the address label (folding over a corner).  DONE!

My men.





No comments:

Post a Comment