Thursday, January 29, 2015

Adding ink onto the gesso dried paper

Normally I use a couple of colors and blend them, but you are only limited by your imagination.  I will use several products that are common in our group.


2 sprays

I spread it with a baby wipe

The more I rub with a baby wipe the more the ink moves.  This works with all water soluable inks.


1 or 2 sprays

Spread with a baby wipe

I removed some ink in the center of this color by letting it dry and then rubbing it lightly with a baby wipe. 

Cheap water colors


Just keep dipping brush in water and paint and adding it.






I just added the distress ink with the blending tool 



Here you can see all patches together. The light blue and pink in the center is crayola markers, but my kid took them so I could not photo them. At this point I left left an area white.  I applied a water wash. Means I took a wet towl and wiped my paper back and forth, up and down and then at an angle.

** to use crayola markers I just mark up the baby wipe with the marker and add it.

Here is a close up after the water wash.  


This ink and paint is water soluable so there is no longer a white area.  When you are done with your paper let it dry. You can add, change or enhance it when it is completely dry. 











No comments:

Post a Comment